Friday, January 23, 2009

IPod shuffle


Ethan got his green IPod shuffle last year as a christmas present.

IPod shuffle was very popular last year, almost everyone at work have them. I, on the other hand have a different brand of MP3 player. It's same size of IPod shuffle but it was cheaper, holds about 1000 songs and pictures and downloading music from computer is free.

About 3 years ago, I saw a little girl - about 4 years old in a restaurant being entertained by watching a movie in an IPod Nano. And I thought, that is really cool gadget. I wished I had one for my children, so when I want them to sit still and don't get bored waiting for our order in a restaurant or when we are in car for a long journey.

Now, this gadgets are affordable and so many colours to choose from to suit ones character.

But I still don't have one:-)

No comments: